I’ve just added a new bundle shortcut to the Shortcuts Library — it’s called Mastocuts Lists — and the set of Mastodon Lists shortcuts that it contains:
- Open from my Mastodon Lists: Pulls your List data from the Mastodon API and lets you choose one to open.
- Open into a List in Ivory: Pulls your List data from the Mastodon API, then opens the deep link into Ivory for the chosen list.
- Add account to Mastodon list: Grabs the account from any Mastodon link and lets you pick which Lists to add them to.
- Create Mastodon List: Asks you to enter the name for a new list, then creates it using the Mastodon API.
- Add recommended Mastodon lists: Adds a pre-set list of names as new Lists on Mastodon.
- Look up Mastodon account ID: Isolates a Mastodon handle from a link and looks up the account identifier.
- Mastodon API List Read Access Token: Stores your List:Read token for the Mastodon API to reuse in other shortcuts.
- Mastodon API List Write Access Token: Stores your List:Write token for the Mastodon API to reuse in other shortcuts.
I’m particularly fond of two of them:
- the Ivory shortcut, which pulls your List data from the Mastodon API and reformats it to open in their URL scheme adapted from Tweetbot, and
- the Add account to Mastodon list shortcut, which works with any Mastodon link (and shows which Lists you’ve already added that person to, if any).
Get Mastocuts Lists, check out the folder of Mastodon Lists shortcuts on the Shortcuts Library.
If you’re not already, sign up to become a member to access all of my bundle shortcuts and members-only shortcuts.