This free newsletter is designed for anyone interested in learning more about Siri Shortcuts, covering:
* feature updates as they’re discovered,
* interesting ways to use Shortcuts related to topical stories, and
* creative new shortcuts or apps with Shortcuts actions.
In addition, What’s New in Shortcuts acts as a way to subscribe to learn about future updates to my Shortcuts Library, Action Directory, and upcoming additions to the Shortcuts Catalog.
What’s in the newsletter?
Your email each week will consist of a short-and-sweet series of bulleted lists explaining ways you can use Siri, the Shortcuts app, and related technology, all written out as trigger phrases like “Hey Siri, remind me to vote early.”
Each line will link out to a page in the Catalog, directly to an iCloud URL for a shortcut, or to an article on my site or someone else’s2.
Plus, if you aren’t a member, there will still be free shortcuts every week.
And that’s it!
How do I get the emails?
New emails go out weekly on Fridays — just after the “What’s New in Alexa” emails ? — so there’s time to read up and experiment with things over the weekend.
Sign up today and look the next issue soon – I’m looking forward to sharing more with you all!
Then, make sure post them as a good shareable tweet so I can retweet as well and DM it to me.
- Official announcement post coming once iOS 14 releases! ↩
- Fire up your blogs and get to sharing your shortcuts! For real, I want to link to everyone’s websites in this newsletter. ↩
- Members are automatically added to “What’s New in Shortcuts”, so no need to subscribe here if you’ve signed up – any duplicates will be accounted for as well. ↩
- Make sure to check out Club MacStories from Federico Viticci & friends, sign up for the new Tablet Habit newsletter from Jeff Perry, and get the email digest for the Automators forums as well! ↩